Wild Water Adventures, RiverBase, Golden, British Columbia
2750 Beaverfoot Road, Golden BC
All Wild Water Adventure trips depart from our RiverBase, conveniently located on TransCanada Highway #1, halfway between the towns of Field and Golden, BC. The map below provides accurate driving directions. If using Google Maps, simply enter ‘Wild Water Adventures Riverbase’.
Wild Water Adventures, Shuttle Pick Up Location & Sales Office, Lake Louise, Alberta
TRIPS DO NOT DEPART FROM LAKE LOUISE! This location is only for our sales office and registered shuttle guests. All other guests are to arrive at the RiverBase in their own vehicle. Please refer to the RiverBase map above for accurate directions.
Directions to Wild Water Adventures RiverBase & British Columbia
From the East (Calgary/Banff/Lake Louise):
- Drive west on TransCanada Highway #1, towards Banff, Lake Louise, Field and Golden.
- 20 minutes past Lake Louise, pass the town of Field (in Yoho National Park)
- 20 minutes or so past Field, leave Yoho National Park; Highway opens into double lanes
- Take 1st right-lane exit onto Beaverfoot Road; curve sharply downhill and through tunnel under highway
- Turn right at stop sign and drive uphill towards Wild Water Adventures billboard on left
- Turn left onto gravel driveway (just before the highway) and drive down to RiverBase.
From the West (Golden/Radium):
- Drive east on TransCanada Highway #1, towards Field, Lake Louise and Banff
- In approximately 10km, cross over Kicking Horse River on highly elevated bridge
- In another 5km or so, pass 10 Mile Hill Brake Check (on right and left)
- In a couple of minutes, take right-lane exit at Beaverfoot Road, curving immediately to the right onto gravel driveway at base of Wild Water Adventures billboard
- Carry on downhill to our spacious guest parking area at the RiverBase